'Eyes Have Not Seen' Original Acrylic Painting
Let your mind swim into tranquility and peacefulness with this underwater painting by Jan Tetsutani. The sounds of city life and the hustle and bustle are left above the water and you can dive deep into the calm. Maybe you might discover something you have not seen, heard or dreamed about before.
The inspiration behind this painting: I saw on the news that in the depths of the ocean they discovered sea life that resembled something out of Dr. Seuss book. They looked a little like the three white mushroom-shaped plants in the middle of the painting. I'm not sure what they were, but it reminded me that there are things in life that were planned long ago that we have never even thought of or dreamed of. It's like the precious sea life that was found. It was always there, but only recently discovered.
1 Corinthians 2:9
ABOUT THIS PAINTING
- The finish is smooth & shiny due to the resin coating.
- Art wraps around wood panel so framing is not necessary.
- Size 24 x 24 inches on a wood panel
- Made with acrylic paints & resin
- Partners well with 'Another World' with a slightly different scene.
- Please allow 3-5 business days to prepare artwork for shipping
- For international shipments: Any customs/duty fees are the responsibility of the buyer upon the arrival into the country or countries (depending upon carrier's route.
2017 Copyright Jan Tetsutani Art | All Rights Reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale