'New Day' Original Mixed Media
Yesterday has passed and it's a new day! Sitting at the beach you take a deep breath of the salty air. The wind is still. You're heart is filled with hope as you see the morning light break through the darkness. The ocean sings it's song as it's waves sway to the shoreline. The wind picks up from the ocean and blows through your hair. Today is like no other day. Don't treat it like yesterday. Look! For there are new & wonderful things to come which you have not seen!
This stunning art piece has a glossy finish with precious textures and colors to bring the beach to your home.
ABOUT THIS PAINTING
- Size: 6 feet x 4 feet on birch wood panel with 1.75 inch birch wood cradle
- Made with pigments, acrylic paints & resin
- FREE shipping within the US
- Please allow up to 5-7 business days for crating and approximately 7-10 business days for shipping.
- Please inquire for shipping internationally.
© 2017 Jan Tetsutani Art - All rights reserved
Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale.