'Good Morning Sunshine' Art Print
Hawaii artist Jan Tetsutani finds inspiration surfing or hanging out at the beach. Vibrant colors are used to convey the hope & joy of the morning sun. Ocean creatures awaken to the dawn and they joyfully look at the day with great expectation of what life has yet to unfold. A surfer is out at the crack of dawn by catching the first waves of the day. Not a care in the world. It's going to be a glorious day!
ABOUT THIS PRINT:
- Available Sizes: 5 X 7, 8 x 10, 11 x 14 inches
- Reproduction from an original watercolor, pen & ink painting
- Press printed on a high quality heavy weight, smooth, luxurious finished paper that is archival, acid free & 30% recycled content
- Fits standard size USA picture frames
- Does not include picture mat or frame.
- Please allow 3 - 5 business days to process your order
- 5 X 7 & 8 x 10 art print ships USPS priority mail envelope with tracking
- 11 x 14 inch art print ships via USPS priority mail in a box
© 2013-2015 Jan Tetsutani - All rights reserved
Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale