'Pass Me The Pineapple' Art Print
This painting was birthed out of smoothie cravings. This pineapple was sitting on the kitchen counter waiting to ripen. Day after day, I would pass the pineapple and stare at all the intricate patterns, colors and details. I couldn’t take it any longer! Since I couldn’t eat it yet, I had to paint it! Shortly thereafter, the pineapple has been devoured. It was “ono” (means delicious in the Hawaiian language) and very sweet!
ABOUT THE PRINT:
- Art print from an original watercolor and colored pencils.
- Print comes in size 8 x 10 or 11 x 14 inch.
- Print on full-color offset press printed on smooth heavyweight stock.
- Ships priority mail via USPS.
- Picture frame & mat not included.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
© 2015 Jan Tetsutani - All rights reserved
Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale