'Cherished' Moment Original Mixed Media
Decorate your walls with this luscious modern coastal artwork. Perfect for an entryway, living room, bathroom or partnered with another piece for a larger area.
STORY BEHIND THIS ARTWORK
For that precious moment when I felt loved and like I was the only person in the world and didn't feel alone. It was special and unique. All you wanted was to be with me. I don't want to take it for granted so I'm savoring every second. It didn't matter what else was going on. The phone could ring, a storm could come - but it didn't matter because we were totally consumed by each other. No words were needed. My heart was full and overflowing and my soul was at rest. It was as if time stood still as you gently held me by the sea.
ABOUT THIS PAINTING
- Size 16 X 20 inches on wood panel with a silver wooden floating frame
- Made with acrylic paint, mica pigment & resin
- Colors: white, grays, blues, black
- Luxurious finish that is smooth & shiny
- Please allow 3-5 days to prepare your artwork for shipping
- For international shipments: Any customs/duty fees are the responsibility of the buyer upon the arrival into the country or countries (depending upon carrier's route.
2018 Copyright Jan Tetsutani Art | All Rights Reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale.
'Many waters cannot quench love, nor can rivers drown it. If a man tried to buy love with all his wealth, his offer would be utterly scorned.' Song of Solomon 8:7