'A New Day' Original Mixed Media
Yesterday has passed and it's a new day! Sitting at the beach you take a deep breath of the salty air. The wind is still. You're heart is filled with hope as you see the morning light break through the darkness. The ocean sings it's song as it's waves sway to the shoreline. The wind picks up from the ocean and blows through your hair. Today is like no other day. Don't treat it like yesterday. Look! For there are new & wonderful things to come which you have not seen!
This stunning art piece has a glossy finish with precious textures and colors to bring the beach to your home.
ABOUT THIS PAINTING
- Size: 6 feet x 4 feet on birch wood panel with 1.75 inch birch wood cradle
- Made with pigments, acrylic paints & resin
- Shiny finish due to the resin
- Artwork wraps around the sides so no framing is necessary
- Artwork will be shipped in a wooden crate to ensure your artwork arrives safely to you
- Please allow 7-10 business days for crating
- Shipping rate will be based on dimensional weight which has been converted already to get the shipping rate. Shipping rates are based on actual weight or dimensional weight, whichever is greater. Dimensional weight is calculated by length x height x width divided by 166.
- For international shipments: Any customs/duty fees will be the buyer's responsibility upon arrival.
© 2017 Jan Tetsutani Art - All rights reserved
Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale.