'Good Morning Sunshine' Art Print
Hawaii artist Jan Tetsutani finds inspiration surfing or hanging out at the beach. Vibrant colors are used to convey the hope & joy of the morning sun. Ocean creatures awaken to the dawn and they joyfully look at the day with great expectation of what life has yet to unfold. A surfer is out at the crack of dawn by catching the first waves of the day. Not a care in the world. It's going to be a glorious day!
More information about this item:
- Art print from an original watercolor, pen & ink painting.
- Print comes in sizes 5" X 7," 8" X 10," and 11" x 14."
- Print on full-color offset press printed on smooth heavyweight stock.
- Prints will not have watermark.
- Ships priority mail in a mailing tube via USPS mail.
- Does not include mat or frame
© 2013-2015 Jan Tetsutani - All rights reserved
Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale