'Just As I Am' Original Mixed Media
This piece has character, authenticity, vulnerability and transparency and would make for a nice addition to any room. This artwork would be a lovely declaration over a fireplace mantle, living room or bedroom.
INSPIRATION BEHIND THIS ARTWORK
She couldn't believe it. Despite all of her flaws, her mistakes, her failures - He still loved her and He still wanted to lavish His love upon her. He wooed her with gifts and reminders of His love. It was incomprehensible how one could be seen completely and yet loved completely. Isn't that what she feared? Wasn't that the lie she believed? That, if she was truly known, she would be rejected. Wasn't all this hard work at performing to avoid rejection?
Yet, she realized it didn't matter anymore. She was seen completely and she was loved completely. She could finally be free to truly be herself without fear. What would that look like? She could now see through His eyes of love the beauty that came from her brokenness and imperfections, because after all, they led her to Him.
She saw herself as a pauper, but He saw her like a princess.
A heaviness was lifted. Tears dropped. Joy introduced herself for the first time and a peace came like a river.
ABOUT THIS PAINTING
- Size 36 x 36 inches on wood panel 1.5 inch birchwood cradle
- Made with acrylic paint, mica pigment & resin
- Colors: white, grays, blues, black, pink
- Luxurious finish that is smooth & shiny
- No framing is necessary due to wrap around artwork
- Artwork will be crated prior to shipping to assure your beautiful artwork is protected during transport. Please allow 3-5 days for packing your artwork
- Shipping fees are based on dimensional weight or the size of the artwork verses the actual weight (length x width x height / 166 = dimensional weight)
- For international shipments: Any customs/duty fees are the responsibility of the buyer upon the arrival into the country or countries (depending upon carrier's route.
2018 Copyright Jan Tetsutani Art | All Rights Reserved | Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale.
“...I have loved you with an everlasting love. I have drawn you with unfailing kindness.' Jeremiah 31:3