'No Sharks Allowed' Art Print
Great print for surfers, kids, octopus lovers and ocean lovers.
What a beautiful day to be in the water! The sun is shining and there are waves to be caught! The surfers have no clue what is happening below the surface. Every surfer knows 'they' are out there. Watching the movie "Jaws" and seeing dark shadows in the water does not help when you are out in the water by yourself. Hawaii artist Jan Tetsutani is allergic to shark bites which inspired the thought that it would be great to have friends to help to uphold 'no sharks allowed' policy.
More information about this item:
- Art print from an original watercolor, pen & ink painting.
- Print comes in sizes 5" X 7" and 8" X 10."
- Print on full-color offset press printed on smooth heavyweight stock.
- Prints will not have watermark.
- Ships priority mail in a mailing tube via USPS mail.
- Does not include mat or frame
- Goes well paired with "Good Morning Sunshine"
© 2015 Jan Tetsutani - All rights reserved
Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale