'Pass Me The Pineapple' Art Print
Let this pineapple print be a symbol of hospitality in your home welcoming everyone who comes. Give the art print to honor someone and nurture your relationship sharing the story behind the pineapple.
The pineapple used to be a symbol of status back in the colonial days in the late 1600s and early 1700s because they were hard to get and high in price. Today the pineapple is known as the symbol of hospitality. They were given to the most honored guests and created into images given to people who couldn't afford them to share the same sentiment.
ABOUT THE PRINT:
- Art print from an original watercolor and colored pencils.
- Print comes in size 8 x 10 or 11 x 14 inch.
- Print on full-color offset press printed on smooth heavyweight stock.
- Ships priority mail via USPS.
- Picture frame & mat not included.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for shipping.
© 2015 Jan Tetsutani - All rights reserved
Right to reproduce does not transfer with sale